Definitions and interpretation
Information about us
- Our Site is owned and operated by InsideOut Ideas Limited registered in England under company number 07066298, whose registered address is 3 St. Georges House, Vernon Gate. Derby. DE1 1UQ.
- Our Data Protection Officer is Leah Marley, and can be contacted by email at [email protected], by telephone on 01332 203444, or by post at 3 St. Georges House, Vernon Gate. Derby. DE1 1UQ.
- By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site for research and marketing services. For more details, please refer to section 4 below.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies - A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies - It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies - Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- Targeting Cookies - It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests.
- Third Party Cookies - Third party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
- Persistent Cookies - Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
- Session Cookies - Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- Cookies on Our Site are not permanent and will expire as indicated in the table below.
- For more specific details of the Cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.
What cookies does Our site use?
- The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
Name of Cookie Purpose & Type CART The association with the customer's shopping cart. CATEGORY_INFO Stores the category info on the page to load pages faster. COMPARE The items in the customer's Compare Products list. CUSTOMER An encrypted version of the shopper's customer ID. CUSTOMER_AUTH Indicates if the customer are currently logged in to the store. CUSTOMER_INFO An encrypted version of the shopper's customer group. EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE Indicates if caching is disabled or enabled. FRONTEND The customer's session ID. GUEST-VIEW Determines if guests can edit their orders. LAST_CATEGORY The last category visited by the shopper. LAST_PRODUCT The most recent product viewed by the shopper. NEWMESSAGE Indicates whether a new message has been received. NO_CACHE Indicates if the cache can be used to store information. PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART A link to information about the shopper's cart and viewing history. RECENTLYCOMPARED Items recently compared b the shopper. STF Information on products the shopper has emailed to friends. STORE The store view or language chosen by the shopper. USER_ALLOWED_SAVE_COOKIE Indicates if the shopper allows cookies to be saved. VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS The products recently viewed by the shopper. WISHLIST An encrypted list of products added to the shopper's wishlist. WISHLIST_CNT The number of items in the shopper's wishlist. am_promo_notification To check promotions available during the checkout. cookie_accepted Checks if cookies have been enabled. cookie_closed Checks if cookies have been enabled. frontend_cid The customer's session ID for encrypted (HTTPS) pages.
- The following third party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
Name of Cookie Purpose & Type Provider Strictly Necessary Expiry ads/ga-audiences Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor's online behaviour across websites. google.com no Session ads/user-lists/# Unclassified google.com no Session fr Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers. facebook.com no 3 months IDE Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the web site user's actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser's ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user. doubleclick.net no 1 year test_cookie Used to check if the user's browser supports cookies. doubleclick.net no Session tr Unclassified facebook.com no Session
- Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) analytics Cookies to gather the required information.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following analytics Cookies:
Consent and control
- By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
- In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit the following:
means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site;
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
means Olsson Haircare a trading brand of InsideOut Ideas Limited registered in England under company number 07066298, whose registered address is 3 St. Georges House, Vernon Gate. Derby. DE1 1UQ.